My Library is the place where you can find your account's saved stations, artists, songs, albums, and playlists. These ratings are saved to your LiveXLive account, so they will be available to you where ever you log in with your LiveXLive account. On mobile devices, My Library can also contain your device's downloaded music. Downloads are only saved locally and are not shared between different devices.
Select My Library at the top of the LiveXLive website.
- To add an artist, album, or radio station, view the information page for the artist/album/station and select Star.
- To add a song, select Heart while the song is playing on a radio station.
- To remove an artist, album, or radio station, view the information page for the artist/album/station and select Star.
- To remove a song:
- On website, from the Favorite Songs list, select the . . . icon on the right side of the song and select Remove from the pop-up menu.
- On mobile, view the information page for the song and select Heart.